Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork recipe. To make amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork:
- You need of pork shoulder (bone in works perfect).
- Get of medium jalapeños.
- Provide of medium onion.
- Use of garlic (minced).
- Provide of bottle bbq sauce (you can use more, but this amount ensures that the sauce doesn't over power the meat).
- Get of liquid smoke.
- Take of dr pepper.
- Use of rub.
- Get of chipotle powder.
- You need of mustard powder.
- Prepare of thyme.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of salt.
Steps to make Amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork:
- Trim fat off pork, run under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix rub ingredients and pat into meat. store extra in a cool dry place.
- Place in fridge art least over night, but 24 hrs is better.
- Let meat sit outside of fridge for about 2 hours before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 205. cut onions, garlic, and jalapeños (I cut 2 into slices and diced 2. I also kept the seeds but you can remove them as well) store veggies in fridge for later.
- Place in glass baking dish or if using aluminum pan, coat pan in aluminum foil before putting meat in..
- Pour half the liquid smoke over meat followed by enough Dr pepper to cover half of meat. add remaining rub mix. then cover with aluminum foil and place in oven.
- Cook for 10 hours, flipping halfway through, removing excess liquid, then recovering in foil before placing back in oven..
- Once it is cooked, the bone should fall right off the meat… remove liquid from pan and cover for 30 minutes. then place the meat in a mixing bowl and shred, removing excess fat as needed. (also remove any fat remaining in baking dish).
- Add jalapeños, garlic, remainder of liquid smoke, and BBQ sauce, and mix together. place back in oven uncovered for another 45 minutes..
- Remove from oven, add onions, mix together, and serve.
Remove plastic wrap from pork and pour off any juices in the dish. If your pork is not in a roasting dish, transfer it to We had slow cooked pulled pork last night – It was amazing. But now I really want to try it again, this time with the buns! Slow cooked meals may just be my favorite way of cooking. Taking a less expensive cut of meat like pork shoulder or beef chuck and turning it into something heavenly is what I'm talking about.
If you find this Amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.