Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gluten Free Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten Free Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten free onion rings recipe. To make gluten free onion rings you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gluten Free Onion Rings:
- Take 3 cups of gluten free all-purpose flower.
- Use 3 of eggs beaten.
- Use of Gluten free original flavor breadcrumbs.
- You need of Oil, I used regular vegetable oil.
- Use of Add any spice to the bread crumbs for extra flavor.
- You need 1 of onion.
Instructions to make Gluten Free Onion Rings:
- Peel and cut your onion to make rings. Separate the rings..
- Put oil in a pan about 3 to 4 inch deep, but fill pan with 2 inches of oil..
- As you wait for your oil to heat. Put your eggs, flour,and bread crumbs in separate bowls that are big enough for the onion rings..
- Coat rings in flour, then egg, then flour and egg again then bread crumbs set your aside until you've coated enough rings to your satisfaction.
- Fry rings until golden brown and serve with you favorate dipping sauce..
If you find this Gluten Free Onion Rings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.