Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chai tea eggnog cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chai tea eggnog cookies using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies:
- Take 1 envelope of chai tea bag.
- Take 1 packages of Sugar Cookie Mix.
- Take 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- Get 1 large of Egg.
- Get 4 tbsp of Eggnog Divided.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Freshly Grated Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of Parchment Paper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cinnamon Sugar.
Instructions to make Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove tea leaves from tea bag.
- Stir together tea leaves, cookie mix, butter, egg, and 2 Tbsp. eggnog until well blended..
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Dust something flat with flour, gently flattened oh just a little bit.
- sprinkle with cinnamon sugar if desired (Recommended).
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheet to a wire rack, and cool COMPLETELY (about 10 minutes)..
- Whisk together powdered sugar, nutmeg, and remaining 2 Tbsp. eggnog until smooth.
- Spoon over cooled cookies..
- Let sit for about 5 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chai tea eggnog cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!