Sirloin Steak with Deep Red Wine Reduction.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sirloin steak with deep red wine reduction. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sirloin Steak with Deep Red Wine Reduction is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sirloin Steak with Deep Red Wine Reduction is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sirloin steak with deep red wine reduction using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sirloin Steak with Deep Red Wine Reduction:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of dry red wine.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Take 2 teaspoons of instant coffee granules.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of coarsely ground black pepper.
- Get 1 pound of boneless beef sirloin steak, trimmed and cut about ¾ inch thick.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready of Nonstick cooking spray.
- Make ready of Steamed sliced zucchini and/or yellow summer squash (optional).
- Take of Snipped fresh oregano (optional).
Instructions to make Sirloin Steak with Deep Red Wine Reduction:
- In a small bowl, combine wine, vinegar, soy sauce, coffee granules, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Place the steak in a large resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Pour ¼ cup of the wine mixture over the steak. Seal bag; turn to coat steak. Marinate in the refrigerator 8 to 24 hours, turning occasionally..
- Stir the salt into the remaining wine mixture; cover and chill until needed.Lightly coat a grill pan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Drain steak, discarding marinade. Cook steak on hot grill pan 10 to 12 minutes or until desired doneness (145°F for medium-rare), turning once halfway through cooking time. Transfer steak to a cutting board..
- Let stand 3 minutes; thinly slice steak.Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the reserved wine mixture to boiling over medium-high heat. Boil, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is reduced to ¼ cup. (Or, for a more concentrated sauce, reduce mixture to 2 Tablespoons.) Spoon wine mixture over sliced steak. If desired, serve with zucchini and/or sprinkle with oregano..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sirloin steak with deep red wine reduction recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!