Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker Beef & Bacon Stew with Red wine & rosemary served with rosemary dumpling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker Beef & Bacon Stew with Red wine & rosemary served with rosemary dumpling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Most of your meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The reality that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. In addition before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker beef & bacon stew with red wine & rosemary served with rosemary dumpling recipe. You can have slow cooker beef & bacon stew with red wine & rosemary served with rosemary dumpling using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker Beef & Bacon Stew with Red wine & rosemary served with rosemary dumpling:
- Use 500 g of diced braising steak.
- Use 4 pieces of bacon (cut to pieces).
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots barton to pieces.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- Provide 100 grams of chopped tin tomatoes (optional).
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 Tbsp of plain flour.
- Provide 100 ml of red wine.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 450 ml of beef stock.
- You need of Salt & black pepper.
- Provide of Vegetable to serve.
- Provide of Rosemary Dumpling.
- Get 150 of white self raising flour.
- Get 2 Tsp of rosemary.
- Get 1 Tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of egg yolk.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Slow cooker Beef & Bacon Stew with Red wine & rosemary served with rosemary dumpling:
- Heat the slow cooker to high. Well season plain flour with salt & black pepper. Toss the beef in the seasoned flour. Heat up 1 Tbsp of the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan. Fry some of the beef chunks, with high heat until browned all over. Leave some spaces between pieces of beef. Scoop the beef out of the pan and into the slow cooker. Repeat with the remaining beef and oil..
- Add chopped bacon to the same pan. Cook and add them into the slow cooker..
- Pour the red wine into the frying pan and de glaze the pan. Tip into the slow cooker. Add the onion, carrots, chopped tin tomatoes, tomato purée, rosemary, Worcester sauce and beef stock to the slow cooker and stir. Put on the lid and cook for 4.30 hours in total before serving..
- When 3.45 hours pass, prepare dumplings by putting self raising flour in a mixing bowl with the salt and pepper. Mix in rosemary. Add the egg yolk and oil and mix, adding just 4-5 Tbsp of cold water to bring it as a dough. Lightly knead the mixture and make them to 8 balls/ dumplings. Add them on top of the stew, pushing down a little to coat in the sauces. Cover with the lid and cook until 4 and a half hour in total for the stew..
- Serve the stew & dumplings on the plate or in the bowl with mashed potato. Serve with vegetable such as broccoli and green bean..
Too full, the meal won't cook properly; not full enough, and the dish may overcook. When the weather cools down and thoughts of hearty meals slow cooked all day comes to mind, nothing beats the original and the best, traditional road beef. Clean out the frying pan and fry the beef in the remaining oil in batches until it is well browned, then tip each batch into the slow cooker. Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire, thyme, rosemary, paprika, caraway seeds and bay leaves until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste. A wholesome hearty meal that can be prepared in the morning and left to its own devices to cook out gently all day.
If you find this Slow cooker Beef & Bacon Stew with Red wine & rosemary served with rosemary dumpling recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.