Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you combat depression. You need to make sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and feel a lot better!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker beef stew recipe. You can have slow cooker beef stew using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 3 sticks of celery chopped.
- You need 3 of carrots oblique cut.
- Get 3 of tblsp thyme.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 2 of tblsp tomato paste.
- You need 3 of tblsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 2 cups of beef stock.
- Provide 600 g of beef (brisket and short rib) cut.
- Prepare 2 cups of mushrooms cut in half.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 of red pepper chunky chopped.
- Provide 1/4 of yellow pepper chunky chopped.
- Take 2 of green peppers chunky chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- On medium heat, fry onions, celery and garlic for 2 minutes. Add carrots and fry for a further 2 minutes. Add thyme and bay leaves and stir..
- Add tomatoes paste and Worcester sauce and stir. Add beef stock and bring to a gentle simmer. Tip into the slow cooker..
- Clean pan and brown the beef in small batches and tip into the the slow cooker..
- In same pan add water and smoothly scrapping of the brown bits at the bottom. Add mushrooms and bring to gentle boil for 2 minutes and then tip into to slow cooker. Stir inside the slow cooker Cook on low for 8 hours or 4 hours on high. I cooked on high..
- With 1 hour left add peppers. If you want a saucy stew, dissolve 4 tsp cornflour with a splash of water and tip into the slow cooker and stir. Season with salt and pepper and serve with desired..
Dab beef dry season with salt and pepper then brown beef in a skillet with olive oil. Saute onions and celery, followed by garlic then tomato paste. Place flour in a large shallow dish. Add stew meat; turn to coat evenly. In a large skillet, brown meat in oil in batches.
If you find this Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.