Spiced Milk Tea : Masala Chai.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spiced milk tea : masala chai. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced Milk Tea : Masala Chai is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Spiced Milk Tea : Masala Chai is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spiced milk tea : masala chai using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Milk Tea : Masala Chai:
- Prepare of Chai.
- Make ready 2 cups of liquid milk.
- Get 6 teaspoons of sugar.
- Make ready 3 teaspoons of dried tea leaves, (Assam is recommended).
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of masala mixture.
- Prepare of for masala mixture.
- Make ready 1 cup of ground ginger.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cloves.
- Take 3/4 cup of whole black peppercorns.
- Make ready 5/16 cup of cinnamon, ground.
- Take 2 teaspoons of grated nutmeg, around 1/2 piece.
- Get 1/4 cup of green cardamom pods.
Steps to make Spiced Milk Tea : Masala Chai:
- Put all the masala mixture ingredients in a blender and grind well. You will only use a pinch of this mixture, the remaining can be stored in an airtight jar..
- Pour the milk and 2 cups of water in a saucepan and bring to a boil..
- Add in the sugar, tea leaves and masala. Stir until the mixture turns dark (8 minutes)..
- Remove from heat, strain into cups and serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spiced milk tea : masala chai recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!