Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Pozole Mexican Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Pozole Mexican Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pozole Mexican Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pozole mexican style recipe. To make easy pozole mexican style you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Pozole Mexican Style:
- Get of Pork ( I use shoulder).
- Prepare of Hominy ( Juanita 25 oz can).
- You need of Chicken bullion ( Knorr 7.9 oz).
- Get of Menudo seasoning mix (El Mexicano 3/4 oz).
- You need of Chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce.
Instructions to make Easy Pozole Mexican Style:
- Fill out a large pot with water (I used approximately 2 gallons of water) and bring to a boil. Rinse pork and place in boiling water. Add the chicken bullion ( I use the whole container; you can add more or less). Cook on low-med heat until the pork is tender, making sure it's always under water..
- Pork should be tender when the meat begins to fall off the bone. Remove any bones or undesired fat. Add 4 cans of hominy (any desired amount) and menudo mix ( I use 1/2 bag). Simmer ingredients for 20 minutes..
- Carefully pour out the sauce (not the actual pepper) from the chipotle pepper can. Add the desired amount of spice ( a little goes a long way so beware). I add 3 sazon packets to add a bit more of flavor and give the soup a nice red color but it's not necessary..
- If you would like to make your own sauce instead of using chipotle sauce: bring to a boil a "bunch" of dried ancho peppers or chile de arbol (which is real spicy). Pour the chiles with some of the boiled water and blend in a blender. Pour the chile contents into a strainer (you want the sauce and not the peel or seeds). Mix with pozole..
- Garnish with fresh cabbage and radishes. Enjoy with chips or bread!.
If you find this Easy Pozole Mexican Style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.