Hunters Chai Tea Pancakes.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, hunters chai tea pancakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hunters Chai Tea Pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Hunters Chai Tea Pancakes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook hunters chai tea pancakes using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hunters Chai Tea Pancakes:
- Get 2 cups of pancake mix.
- Get 2 cups of chai tea.
- Get 1 box of vanilla pudding.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powder sugar.
Instructions to make Hunters Chai Tea Pancakes:
- Make pudding hour before so u can let it settle in the fridge.
- Add 1 cup of whipping cream in bowel or mixer start to mix an taste as u put in powdered sugar in the whipping cream.
- Whip till fluffy.
- This is the chai tea I use.
- Mix chai tea an pancake mix in bowl wisk till little chunks in mix u don't want it smooth.
- Heat small pan up to between 4 an 5 on stove.
- Add enough oil to cover bottom of small pan in super thin layer.
- Put the 1/3 cup of mix in small pan should cover the bottom an make a medium sized pancake.
- Cook for 3:30 each side (will come out golden brow if u do).
- Put one pancake down add pudding in the middle an spread.
- Put one more pancake on top an add some butter an whipped cream.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hunters chai tea pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!