Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sheree's cheesy creamy broccoli soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sheree's cheesy creamy broccoli soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup:
- Make ready 2 lbs of broccoli florets.
- Get 2 cans of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 2 lbs of cubed Velveeta type cheese.
- Take 1 carton (32 oz) of chicken broth.
- Take 1/2 of medium onion, minced.
- Prepare of salt is optional.
- Get 2 TBS of corn starch.
- Take 1 TBS of COLD water.
Instructions to make Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup:
- Add the first 6 ingredients in your crockpot..
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours…. I cooked on high for 4-5 because I was home but the cheese melts better slow..
- Make a slurry with the cornstarch and water to thicken…… a slurry is stirring the cornstarch in cold water until it looks like Elmer glue…. add it to HOT SOUP… it should thicken it and maintain the flavor…
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sheree's cheesy creamy broccoli soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!