Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, shakthi's indian chai tea ☕️. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️ is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️ is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shakthi's indian chai tea ☕️ using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️:
- Get 2 of cloves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ginger root, crushed.
- Take 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 250 ml of boiling water (1 cup).
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of black tea leaves (darjeeling or earl grey works best).
- Take 200 ml of milk (1 cup).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional).
Steps to make Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️:
- Mix the cloves, cardamom, ginger and cinnamon together, ensuring the cloves and ginger are ground to a fine consistency..
- Boil the spice mix with a small amount of water (~50 ml, 1/4 cup), then let simmer..
- In a separate pot, brew the tea leaves in the boiling water (200ml) for several minutes. Then add the milk and bring to just before boiling (bubbles forming on the surface) for about 20 seconds..
- Pour the tea mixture into your cup or teapot through a sieve to strain out the tea leaves..
- Add the sugar (optional, to taste) and the spice mix (through a sieve, or cloth) to your tea. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shakthi's indian chai tea ☕️ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!