Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sourdough Starter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Starter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. Additionally before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough starter recipe. To make sourdough starter you only need 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sourdough Starter:
- Prepare 50 gr of whole wheat flour/rye flour.
- Get 50 gr of water.
- Use 1 tsp of yogurt.
Instructions to make Sourdough Starter:
- In a glass jar, preferable tall and narrow Jar. In a bowl, mix the flour, water (purified water), and yogurt. Pour it into the jar. Cover the jar with plastic wrap..
- Place the jar on your kitchen counter where is a bit dark and warm. Let it stay for 24 hours..
- The next day, prepare another 50 gr flour and 50 gr water. Mix it to the jar (feeding time). Let it stay another 24 hrs..
- The third day, it will show a bit bubble and air in the jar, smell like a yeast. It is the sign that they are alive. Take out a tablespoonn and throw it away before feeding it..
- Again, prepare another 50 gr flour and 50 ml water, feed it again. Let them stay again in your countertop..
- The fourth day, it should be more bubbles and it get higher on quantity. Feed them again with 50gr flour and 50 ml water. Let them stay again. It is the sign they are happy..
- The fifth day, it should show more bubble, thicker consistency. You feed them again with 50 gr flour and 50 ml water. You may reserve half of them in air-tight container in refrigerator. The another half you can use it for making bread..
Feeding your sourdough starter is basically adding a mixture of flour and water to your existing starter, to keep it alive, happy and nourished. Starter is full of wild yeasts that get hungry, just like we do. These yeasts need "food" in this case, more flour, to stay healthy and active. How often you feed depends greatly on the temperature. Simply put: a sourdough starter is a live culture of flour and water.
If you find this Sourdough Starter recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.