Chai Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Ginger Crust.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chai pumpkin cheesecake w/ ginger crust. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chai Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Ginger Crust is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chai Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Ginger Crust is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chai pumpkin cheesecake w/ ginger crust using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chai Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Ginger Crust:
- Take of Crust.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of gingersnap cookies (crumbed).
- Get 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter (melted).
- Make ready of Filling.
- Prepare 4 packages of cream cheese (8oz. ea).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of canned pumpkin.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of each eggs.
- Prepare 1 of each egg yolks.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 envelope of chai tea bag contents.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Get of Pan/Utensils.
- Get 1 of 9"/23cm Spring-form pan.
- Get 1 of large oven casserole (for water bath).
- Prepare 1 of aluminum foil.
- Take 1 of food processor or wire whip.
- Take 1 of fine mesh sieve.
Steps to make Chai Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Ginger Crust:
- Preheat oven to 375ºF..
- Wrap the outside of a 9"/23cm spring-form pan with aluminum foil. (This will seal the pan so no water gets in, as the cake is baked in a water bath.).
- In a bowl, combine the gingersnap crumbs, sugar, and melted butter..
- Press the crust into the pan, letting it come about ¼-½ inch up the sides..
- Bake the crust until lightly golden, 5-6 minutes. Cool completely..
- In a food processor (or by hand), process the cream cheese, sour cream, pumpkin and sugars until smooth..
- Add the eggs and extra yolk one at a time, processing briefly between each addition..
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, chai, nutmeg and salt. Process to combine..
- Strain the custard through a fine mesh sieve into the cooled crust..
- Transfer the pan to a large casserole and fill the dish with warm water so that it reaches a quarter of the way up the cake pan..
- Bake until the custard is set around the edge but still slightly loose in the center when jiggled, approximately 45 mins to 1 hour..
- Cool the cake at room temperature for 1 hour, then chill until set..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chai pumpkin cheesecake w/ ginger crust recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!