Dairy Free Chai Tea.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, dairy free chai tea. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dairy Free Chai Tea is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Dairy Free Chai Tea is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dairy free chai tea using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dairy Free Chai Tea:
- Make ready 1 of tea bag.
- Get 1 of mug boiling water.
- Make ready 3 of cardamom pods, cracked.
- Take 2 of whole cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of honey.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oatley barista milk.
Steps to make Dairy Free Chai Tea:
- Mix everything except the milk in a small saucepan and leave to simmer on the hob for 5 minutes..
- Stir in the milk and add more honey to taste..
- Remove the tea bag then strain through a small sieve into a mug..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food dairy free chai tea recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!