Kashmiri Tea / pink Tea / Noon Chai.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, kashmiri tea / pink tea / noon chai. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kashmiri Tea / pink Tea / Noon Chai is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Kashmiri Tea / pink Tea / Noon Chai is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kashmiri tea / pink tea / noon chai using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kashmiri Tea / pink Tea / Noon Chai:
- Take 4 tbsp of Kashmiri Tea leaves (heaped).
- Prepare 1 litre of Water.
- Take 2 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take Cloves of 3.
- Prepare 4-6 of Cardamom.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 of Star aisle.
- Prepare to taste of sugar.
- Make ready 2 cup of Chilled water.
- Take 1 litre of Milk.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Saffron.
- Get 1 pinch of Nutmeg powder.
- Get of Pistachio for garnishing.
Steps to make Kashmiri Tea / pink Tea / Noon Chai:
- In a pan boil water with salt,cinnamon stick, cloves,cardamom, star aisle, tea leaves on a medium flame. Keep stiring. Until half water reduces.
- Now add baking soda to the kehwa and cook for 5-8 minutes. Continue stiring. Turn off the flame and add chilled water. Stir continuously until you see change in the colour to reddish brown..
- Strain kehwa, set aside. U can refrigerate & use for 1 week.
- In another pan boil milk with Sugar,saffron & nutmeg powder.
- When it hot add kehwa until u get desired nice pink color. Give it a boil.
- Sprinkle pistachios before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food kashmiri tea / pink tea / noon chai recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!