Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan, Easy and Light Version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan, Easy and Light Version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan, easy and light version recipe. To cook chicken parmesan, easy and light version you only need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Parmesan, Easy and Light Version:
- Use of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Use of olive oil.
- You need of SEASONING FOR CHICKEN.
- Get of mayonnaise mixed with 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Get of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Take of italian seasoning blend.
- Use of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get of cooked angel hair pasta.
- Get of FOR SAUCE.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Get of minced garlic cloves.
- Take of chicken broth.
- You need of 15 ounce can diced tomatoes.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Take of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Use of dry italian seasoning.
- Use of chopped fresh basil.
- You need of fresh chopped parsley.
- Get of fresh sliced chives.
- Take of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use of thin slices fresh mozarella cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan, Easy and Light Version:
- Combine all seasoning for chicken except mayonaise and lemon juice on a plate..
- Brush chicken lightly with mayonnaise/lemon mixture. Press seasoning mix onto chicken..
- Heat oil in large non stick skillet. Cook chicken breasts on both sides until almost cooked through, remove to a plate..
- Add onion and garlic to skillet, heat just a minute, add chicken broth and bring to a simmer, add tomatos with all juices, add pepper, red pepper flakes,italian seasoning and salt to taste. Simmer 4 to 5 minutes, this is not a thick sauce..
- Add fresh herbs and parmesan cheese to sauce. Ladle half of sauce on hot pasta, keep warm. Add chicken back to remaining sauce in skillet, cover each breast with 2 slices mozzarella cover with lid and on low heat cook just until cheese melts and chicken is cooked through..
- Serve chicken on pasta. Serve extra grated parmesan cheese at the table.
My version of Chicken Parmesan uses lean chicken, pounded thin, and then coated with a light bread crumb mixture. What goes with chicken parmesan to keep it light, you ask? Here are some ideas: Instead of pasta, serve your chicken with spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles. Japanese panko bread crumbs are a great alternative to the regular bread crumbs they fry up very light and crispy. Use which ever you have on hand or prefer.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan, Easy and Light Version recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.