Peppermint Bark Biscotti.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, peppermint bark biscotti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peppermint Bark Biscotti is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Peppermint Bark Biscotti is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have peppermint bark biscotti using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peppermint Bark Biscotti:
- Make ready of Biscotti.
- Get 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of dark cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 3 large of eggs.
- Get 2 tbsp of peppermint extract.
- Take 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, softened.
- Take of Topping.
- Make ready 12 of white chocolate chips.
- Take 1/2 cup of peppermint candies, crushed.
Steps to make Peppermint Bark Biscotti:
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt..
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggs, peppermint extract, butter, and sugar until combined. About 3 minutes..
- Add dry ingredients from step 1 to egg mixture. Beat until just blended..
- Divide dough in half and form into two logs on a parchment lined cooking sheet. Leave space for dough to spread..
- Bake until dough is firm, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes..
- Using a serrated knife, cut logs into 0.5 inch slices..
- Arrange slices on baking sheet with a wire rack and return to the oven for 15 minutes..
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler. Drizzle on each cookie and sprinkle with peppermint candy..
- Let chocolate to completely cool before serving. It is best to make these at least a day in advance to allow them to dry out a little and become crunchy..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food peppermint bark biscotti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!