Masala chai Masala Tea.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, masala chai masala tea. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Masala chai Masala Tea is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Masala chai Masala Tea is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have masala chai masala tea using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Masala chai Masala Tea:
- Make ready 5 of –7 green cardamom pods.
- Prepare 3 of –4 whole cloves.
- Take 1 of star anise (optional).
- Take 5-7 of peppercorns (optional).
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of –3 slices ginger (with skin).
- Get 1/2 of cinnamon stick- split lengthwise.
- Take 1 of –2 Tbsp loose leaf black tea, (or 1–2 tea bags).
- Get 1 cup of milk of your choice- almond, oat, soy,, or organic whole milk (I made this tea with full fat milk).
- Take to taste of Sugar.
Instructions to make Masala chai Masala Tea:
- Lightly crush cardamom, cloves, star anise and peppercorns, and place in a small pot with 1 1/2 cup of water. Add ginger, cinnamon and black tea. Muddle the ginger a bit right in the pot..
- Bring to a boil. Turn off heat and let seep 10 minutes…. or for several hours. The longer, the more flavor. Add milk & sugar. Bring to a simmer once more, turn off the heat. Strain into a glass / mug Enjoy !.
- ✅NOTES : You can also make this richer and thicker by using more milk and less water, or even all milk, simmering spices directly in the milk.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food masala chai masala tea recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!