Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lynn’s beef stew (crockpot) recipe. You can have lynn’s beef stew (crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot):
- You need of stew beef, browned and dredged in flour.
- Provide of Salt, pepper, garlic powder,.
- Provide of flour, for dredging.
- You need of can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of small onion finely chopped.
- Get of beef bouillon cubes.
- Take of hot water.
- Provide of bay leaves.
- Use of potatoes, cut into bite size pieces.
- Use of carrots, peas or any other desired vegetables.
Steps to make Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot):
- Brown the stew beef in a skillet on med-high heat, add salt, pepper and garlic powder, drain and dredge in flour. Add to crockpot sprayed with cooking spray..
- Add all other ingredients to the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4 hours..
- Remove the bay leaves and enjoy with a loaf of Italian bread..
Combine all ingredients in crock pot. This crockpot beef stew is not only easy and delicious, but also low in fat and sodium. Carrots, green beans, and pasta make it a one-dish meal. This low-fat, low-sodium crockpot beef stew is healthy and full of flavor. Beef Stew Crockpot Easy Crock Pot Slow Cooker Crock Pot Cooking Slow Cooker Recipes Crock Pot Beef Stew – Recipes That Crock!
If you find this Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.