Seasoned Steak Strips.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, seasoned steak strips. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seasoned Steak Strips is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Seasoned Steak Strips is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook seasoned steak strips using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seasoned Steak Strips:
- Take of Sirloin Steak or Rump.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Paprika.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chicken Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Seasoned Steak Strips:
- Cut the Steak Into strips and marinate in everything for 1 hours. (Best results leave overnight).
- Brown the beef in a frying pan. Dont add oil as it's on the steak.
- Rare cook for around 3-4 minutes. Medium cook for around 4-6 minutes. Well done cook for around 6-8 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food seasoned steak strips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!