Masala Tea/ Masala Chai.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, masala tea/ masala chai. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Masala Tea/ Masala Chai is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Masala Tea/ Masala Chai is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have masala tea/ masala chai using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Tea/ Masala Chai:
- Get 1.5 cup of water.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of tea powder.
- Get 1/8 tsp of cinnamon powder/ ½ inch cinnamon stick.
- Take 1-2 of Cardamom.
- Make ready 2 of Clove.
- Get 2-3 of tulsi leaf.
Instructions to make Masala Tea/ Masala Chai:
- In a pan take water. Add ginger, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and mint leaves. Let the water come to a boil. Add sugar and tea powder. Let it boil. Simmer and cook for 5 minutes..
- Once the tea is well cooked Add milk and let it boil..
- Simmer for a few minutes. Enjoy masala tea..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food masala tea/ masala chai recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!