" Cranberry Walnut Biscotti ".
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, " cranberry walnut biscotti ". It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
" Cranberry Walnut Biscotti " is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. " Cranberry Walnut Biscotti " is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook " cranberry walnut biscotti " using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make " Cranberry Walnut Biscotti ":
- Take 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/8 of tsp.salt.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of chopped walnuts- toasted.
- Make ready 1 cup of dried cranberries, chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Get 1 tsp of shortening.
Steps to make " Cranberry Walnut Biscotti ":
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder & salt..
- In a small bowl whisk eggs & vanilla. Add dry ing. Just until moistened.Fold in walnuts & cranberries. ( dough will be sticky).
- Divide dough in half. On a greased baking sheet. With lightly floured hands. Shape into 10 x2-1/2" retangle. Bake. 20-25 min. Until golden brown..
- Remove from oven. Let cool 10 min. Transfer to cutting board . Cut diagonally into 1" slices. Place cut side down on baking sheet. Bake 8-10 min. Flip to other side . Bake 8-10 min . Again. Let cool..
- In microwave , melt chocolate & shortening. Stir till smooth. Drizzle over cut biscotti. Let chocolate firm up. Store in air tighr container..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food " cranberry walnut biscotti " recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!