Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, choco-almond biscotti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Choco-Almond Biscotti is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Choco-Almond Biscotti is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have choco-almond biscotti using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Choco-Almond Biscotti:
- Make ready 30 Gms of Almonds.
- Make ready 45 gms of Sugar.
- Make ready 75 gms (1/2 cup) of Cake Flour or All Purpose flour with 1 tblspn replaced with cornflour.
- Take 10 gms of Cocoa Powder.
- Take 3 gms of Baking Powder.
- Take 40 gms of Dark Chocolate.
- Take 1 of Egg (or maybe 1.5 eggs, depending on size of egg, as required to make a wet rough dough).
- Take 1 teaspoon of Vanilla.
Steps to make Choco-Almond Biscotti:
- Preheat oven to 160 c, and toast the almonds for 10 mins.
- Give the cooled toasted almonds and chocolate a rough chop, leaving mid sized chunks.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder a few times and then mix in the sugar till well combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla to the flour mix and cut in using a spatula. Keep cutting and turning till a wet rough dough is formed..
- Fold in the almonds and chocolate chunks.
- Shape into log on a surface dusted with flour and place in oven on a parchment, do an egg wash and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170c for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven and cool for 20 mins.
- Slice into 15mm pieces and place back on rack and bake for 20 mins (alternatively, if using pan, then bake for 10 mins on each side).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food choco-almond biscotti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!