Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to start as any. Accomplish this for your house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗 recipe. To make satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗 you only need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗:
- Take of Chicken satay.
- Use of Thumb size piece fresh ginger.
- Take of garlic.
- Provide of lime.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Get of medium curry powder.
- Get of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare of chicken breast strips.
- Use of coconut milk.
- Use of Glug olive oil.
- Take of Cucumber salad.
- Provide of cucumber.
- Take of white wine vinegar.
- You need of golden caster sugar.
- Get of sweet chilli sauce.
- Get of Small bunch coriander leaves.
- Take of To serve.
- Take of White boiled rice.
- You need of Lime wedges.
Instructions to make Satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗:
- Peel and grate the ginger and add to a bowl..
- Crush the garlic and add to the ginger..
- Zest the lime and add to the garlic and ginger. Cut the lime and squeeze all the juice into the bowl..
- Now add the honey, soy, curry powder, peanut butter and stir well. If it’s a bit thick add some water till you have the consistency of thick cream..
- Remove 2/3rds of the mixture and put into a saucepan..
- On a chopping board with a roll pin whack the chicken till it’s in thin strips. Now add this to the bowl with the 1/3rd peanut mixture. Leave to marinade….. ⏰.
- Add the rice on to cook. I use 1/4 mug rice per person and double the amount of cold water. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and let simmer for 12mins..
- In the saucepan with the peanut mixture add the coconut milk and simmer for 10mins..
- Meanwhile add the chicken onto skewers (try to keep them flat so they cook quickly). Put some oil in a frying pan and fry on a medium heat – 5 mins on each side till thoroughly cooked through..
- Whilst the chicken is cooking prep the salad. Add the vinegar, sugar, sweet chilli and coriander to a bowl. Using a spiraliser or a peeler make strips off cucumber and add to the mixture..
- Serve up together and enjoy..
I haven't been this excited about dinner in a while. Anyone else cooking up something delicious? [email protected] See that cucumber salad in the background photobombing the Thai chicken kebabs? I've been making that salad since I was about eight years old. Serve the chicken on a platter with the satay sauce and cucumber salad on the side and let everyone dig in!
If you find this Satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.