Easy Almond Biscotti.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy almond biscotti. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Almond Biscotti is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Almond Biscotti is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy almond biscotti using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Almond Biscotti:
- Get 140 grams of White flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of Whole wheat flour (or plain refined flour).
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 30 ml of Soy milk (or milk, or water).
- Prepare 80 grams of Sugar.
- Get 3 grams of Baking powder.
- Get 70 grams of Almonds.
Steps to make Easy Almond Biscotti:
- Crack the egg into a bowl, mix in sugar and soy milk (or milk or water), then mix..
- Measure out the flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder into a large vinyl bag, allow some air into it, then shake. Add to the bowl..
- Stir with a rubber spatula. When it forms a dough, add the almonds. Mix until the dry ingredients are evenly blended..
- Form two oblong loaves (about 1 cm high). Bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 340F/170C..
- Once they are cool enough to handle, slice into 1 cm thick slices. Lay the slices on their sides, then bake for 10 more minutes on each side at 320F/160C..
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy almond biscotti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!