Kashmiri Chai (pink Tea). Food Fusion brings you a simple step by step Kashmiri Chai Recipe (Pink Tea) to enjoy in the winters. It's our version tailored to Pakistan taste. Kashmiri Chae Recipe, Sabz Chae, Shadion Wali Gulabi Chae.
Noon chai, also called shir chai (from Sanskrit 'milk tea'), gulabi chai, Kashmiri tea or pink tea, is a traditional tea beverage, originating from the Indian Subcontinent. INGREDIENTS FOR PREMIUM INSTANT PINK KASHMIRI CHAI SWEETENED: Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Green Tea Extract, Natural Cardamom, Ginger, Black. Kashmiri (the original leaves originate in Kashmiri) or Gulabi (Pink) Chai (Tea) is a savoured delicacy and the process to get the correct pink coloured milky liquid into a fine bone china cup is unlike any other.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kashmiri chai (pink tea). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Food Fusion brings you a simple step by step Kashmiri Chai Recipe (Pink Tea) to enjoy in the winters. It's our version tailored to Pakistan taste. Kashmiri Chae Recipe, Sabz Chae, Shadion Wali Gulabi Chae.
Kashmiri Chai (pink Tea) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Kashmiri Chai (pink Tea) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kashmiri chai (pink tea) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kashmiri Chai (pink Tea):
- Take 1-1 pack of Tapal gulbahar.
- Get 2-8 cups of mineral water.
- Take 3-1 tsp of meetha soda.
- Make ready 4-4 of -6 green elaichi.
- Get 5 of – Sugar to taste.
- Get 6 of – salt pinch.
- Get 7 of – Ice cubes.
- Get 8 of – Pistachios for garnishing.
Copious amounts are literally downed in the Punjab over the cold winter months especially in. Kashmiri chai is one of those things I happened to stumble across while walking through the many Pakistani high streets in East London. I was curious to try and make this fabulous pink concoction for myself, but boy was it a tough task! I watched endless Urdu Youtube videos in the hopes to figure out.
Steps to make Kashmiri Chai (pink Tea):
- Boil 8 cups of water in a pot and add full pack of Tapal gulbahar tea leaves and cover it..
- Cook on low flame for 20-25 minutes..
- Now add 1 tsp meetha soda and again cover it and cook it for more 20 minutes..
- The colour of tea becomes dark now. Remove from flame..
- Add ice in it and quickly mix it with doi (deep spoon) from height. Keep on stirring till the colour gets darkish..
- Strain the kawa and refrigerate for a week in glass jar..
- When needed add milk in kawa, elaichi, sugar and salt..
- Bring it to boil, garnish with lots of pistachios and serve with halwa and dry fruits..
- Must Must tea in winter in our family..
This Kashmiri chai is pink in colour. It has a creamy, rich, falvorful and slightly thick texture. The cardamom gives it a beautiful flavour and a nuttiness from pistachios adds required crunch to it. Pictorial recipe of Noon/soor Chai/ Kashmiri pink tea. A steaming cup of comforting Kashmiri Chai.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food kashmiri chai (pink tea) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!