My Kickin’ Chuck Burger.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my kickin’ chuck burger. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Kickin’ Chuck Burger is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. My Kickin’ Chuck Burger is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my kickin’ chuck burger using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Kickin’ Chuck Burger:
- Take of Patties:.
- Take 400 g of chuck steak (or pre-made burgers are fine).
- Take of Olive oil.
- Take of Burger glaze:.
- Get Tablespoon of English mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Take 1 tablespoon of hot sauce (any similar to Sriracha is fine).
- Get Tablespoon of maple syrup.
- Take of Other burger filling elements:.
- Take 2 of x brioche buns.
- Prepare 1 of red onion sliced into rings.
- Take Half of a lime.
- Take Handful of sliced jalapeños.
- Prepare Handful of sliced gherkins.
- Prepare of Large tomato sliced.
- Get 4 slices of extra mature Cheddar (any hard cheese will work).
- Take of Burger sauce:.
- Get 1/4 of of an iceberg lettuce finely sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion sliced.
- Take 3 of heaped tablespoons of mayo.
- Make ready of Generous few splashes of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Make ready Tablespoon of hot sauce (any similar to Sriracha is fine).
Instructions to make My Kickin’ Chuck Burger:
- Divide your chuck steak into 4 and form into burger patties (you want to ensure that these are the same size as the buns). Season with salt and pepper.
- Pop onto a plate and chill in the fridge whilst preparing your other burger fillings.
- Next you can crack on with your burger glaze by mixing the English mustard, ketchup, hot sauce and maple syrup together in a small dish.
- Squeeze your lime over your red onion rings and set aside. The lime juice will soak into the onions and this will cut through the other flavours within the burger by adding acidity.
- You can then start making the burger sauce which has been inspired by the flavours of the famous McDonalds burger sauce as it has the same tanginess. Mix your lettuce, red onion, mayo, Worcester, ketchup and hot sauce together and set aside until ready to build your burger.
- Then, let’s pay some attention to your burger patties. Firstly, rub each pattie all over with olive oil and then add to a pan on a high heat. Whilst the bottom of your burger is frying, paint your burger glaze onto to the top half. After 1-2 minutes flip, and then paint the bottom half that was cooking (now the top half) with the burger glaze and leave for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip another couple of times over the next 4 minutes and re-glaze if required (leave some of the glaze aside as we will rub this onto the burger bottom and lid when building the burger at a later date). The burgers should now be browned and have soaked in all of that lovely glaze. Cooking for only six-eight minutes will mean that the centre of your beef Pattie is still nice and pink which is absolutely fine if using good quality butchers chuck steak. Cook for longer if using pre-made.
- Place two slices of cheese on the top of each burger and then cover with tinfoil so that the cheese can begin to melt. This will only take a few minutes.
- Cut your brioche buns in half and place into another non-stick pan on a medium heat to nicely toast.
- Now it’s time to assemble your burger! Rub the lid and bottom of your burger buns with the rest of your glaze and then build in the following order-.
- A couple of heaped tablespoon of your lettuce based burger sauce -Your cheesy burger -A slice of tomato -A couple of your lime soaked onion rings -A few slices of jalapeños and gherkins -Place your burger lid on top and give it a good squish -Pierce a wooden skewer into it to keep in place.
- Dive in and enjoy the most EPIC burger EVER.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my kickin’ chuck burger recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!