Nepalese-style chai tea. Hi everyone ♥ welcome to my channel. Nepali tea is a beverage made from the leaves of tea plants (Camellia sinensis) grown in Nepal. They are distinctive in appearance, aroma and taste, but are similar in many ways to tea produced in Darjeeling tea.
Homemade Indian Masala Chai prepared from scratch. I show you how to make this iconic indian tea. A wide variety of nepalese tea options are available to you Nepalese Masala Chai Tea.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, nepalese-style chai tea. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hi everyone ♥ welcome to my channel. Nepali tea is a beverage made from the leaves of tea plants (Camellia sinensis) grown in Nepal. They are distinctive in appearance, aroma and taste, but are similar in many ways to tea produced in Darjeeling tea.
Nepalese-style chai tea is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Nepalese-style chai tea is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have nepalese-style chai tea using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nepalese-style chai tea:
- Take 2 of fresh bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk of choice.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Make ready 2-3 cm of chunk ginger, sliced finely.
- Make ready 5 of green cardamom pods.
- Prepare 3 of black cardamom pods.
- Get 1/2 stick of cinnamon.
- Make ready 3 of cloves.
- Get 5 of whole black peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black tea leaves.
- Make ready to taste of Sugar.
Origin: Shree Antu Estate, Illam, Nepal. Type: Nepali Black Tea with Illam Spices. Traditionally Indian and Nepali families have their own secret recipes, normally guarded by the elders of the family. Nepal Tea is a US based social business venture promoting the high quality organic orthodox teas from Kanchanjangha Tea Estate and Research Center, Nepal.
Steps to make Nepalese-style chai tea:
- In a pan, heat the milk and water with the bay leaves. Use a medium heat so it doesn’t boil too fast. All the spices need a little time to infuse..
- Put all the spices together and crush them roughly in a mortar and pestle. They don’t have to be ground – just crushed a bit..
- Add the spices to the milk mix..
- Add the tea leaves. And bring to the boil..
- Strain the tea into a pot. Enjoy 😋.
Nepalese Tea is the best and high quality tea in the world. Chai Tea: Premium loose leaf chai teas in bulk sizes. Experience the taste of premium loose leaf chai with traditional masala chai spiced style as well as herbal rooibos chai, yerba mate chai, and our award-winning turmeric chai. The ingredients in Chaiwala chai are carefully selected to detoxify, aid in digestion, and boost your immune system. A traditional bounty from India, Chai teas have gained much popularity.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food nepalese-style chai tea recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!