Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate icing doughnuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate icing doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate icing doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate icing doughnuts recipe. You can have chocolate icing doughnuts using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate icing doughnuts:
- You need 1 tbls of yeast.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Provide 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 tbls of butter.
- Provide 2 tbls of milk powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- You need 3 tbls of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbls of coco powder.
- Get 2 tbls of cold milk.
- You need 2 cups of icing sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of Sprinkles as required.
Steps to make Chocolate icing doughnuts:
- In a large bowl, add yeast in warm milk. Mix it with wooden spoon. Add butter (butter should be on room temperature) sugar, milk powder and egg. Mix it..
- Add flour, and mixed it till combine (if dry add little more warm milk, or if looks like more sticky then add some flour) combie it and leave it for an hour for rising..
- When it's became double in size then knead it again. Roll it and cut in doughnuts size round cut. Leave it for double proofing. Then make hole in the middle and fry in medium low flame till light golden brown. For icing sift icing sugar and cocoa powder and mix cold milk and vanilla extract in till mix till required consistency. Dip light warm doughnuts in the icing and set for a while. Add som sprinkles and place in fridge before serving..
In a separate bowl, whisk together the the vanilla extract, egg, milk, butter and whisk until smooth. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Once the cream and corn syrup are steadily bubbling, turn off the stove. Carefully pour the mixture over the chocolate. Stir with a whisk until smooth.
If you find this Chocolate icing doughnuts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.