Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Beef Veggie Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Beef Veggie Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Beef Veggie Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker beef veggie stew recipe. You can have slow cooker beef veggie stew using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Beef Veggie Stew:
- Prepare of Beef Cubes.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Ground black pepper.
- Provide of Broth.
- Use of small onion.
- Get of big carrot.
- You need of small potatoes wedged.
- Use of Seasoning:.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Take of Bay leaves.
- Provide of Ground Cloves.
- Get of Ground Cardamon.
- Provide of Celery stalk.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Beef Veggie Stew:
- First of all get your broth ready, i use 2 Bouillon cubes/5 cups of water, once that is done, set it aside..
- Now, in your slow cooker heat the tablespoon of Oil and brown the meat on each side and sprinkle the Ground Black pepper on it. You need a nice color a.k.a Caramalization, that gives it alot of flavor..
- Then add the Broth and your seasonings; Cardamon, cloves, Bay leaves, onion, Garlic and celery stalk that you have chopped..
- The Meat needs 4 hours and it will be super tender. Now for your veggies, i find that 3 hours is more than enough for them, if you like your veggies with a little more texture i would only put them in with 2 hours to go. In the picture above i had steamed some broccoli on the side and added them to my dish for extra color and texture. Feel free to mix it up..
Add potato starch, one teaspoon salt, and pepper and toss to coat. Add all the vegetables, parsley, garlic, ginger, wine, juice, and tomato paste to the slow-cooker. Add about two cups of water, enough to cover the vegetables. Slow Cooker Beef Stew is a hearty dish packed with slow cooked tender chunks of meat and veggies, making this meal a comforting option for OR! You can enjoy this slow cooker beef stew on a weekday by throwing everything in the slow cooker first thing in the morning and coming home to a.
If you find this Slow Cooker Beef Veggie Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.