Jaggery Tea/Gur Wali Chai.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, jaggery tea/gur wali chai. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jaggery Tea/Gur Wali Chai is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Jaggery Tea/Gur Wali Chai is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have jaggery tea/gur wali chai using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jaggery Tea/Gur Wali Chai:
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of tea leaves.
- Get 2 teaspoon of grated jaggery.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of fennel seeds/saunf.
Steps to make Jaggery Tea/Gur Wali Chai:
- Heat water in a pan. Allow it to boil. Add fennel seeds and tea leaves. Let it come to boil..
- Now add the milk and allow it to boil..
- Add grated jaggery and stir until it dissolves..
- Remove from flame. Filter it with a sieve..
- Serve hot.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food jaggery tea/gur wali chai recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!