Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will notice that salmon is also rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you decide to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. In addition before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing recipe. To cook milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Take 1 box of milk chocolate cake mix.
- Get 3/4 cup of sour cream at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Use 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chip.
- Take of For the Frosting.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!.
In a large mixing bowl, add the sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Using a whisk, blend and sift the ingredients together. Add the eggs, milk, oil, vanilla, and the cocoa mixture to the dry ingredients. Beat in the butter until combined. In a Large mixing bowl or kitchenaid mixer combine the Flour, Hersheys cocoa, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and the salt.
If you find this Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.