Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Satay stir fry chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Satay stir fry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Satay stir fry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to satay stir fry chicken recipe. You can have satay stir fry chicken using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Satay stir fry chicken:
- Take of stir fry.
- Provide 1 tbsp of peanut oil(any other oil).
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic,minced.
- Use of shallots, optional garnish.
- Get of TENDERISED CHICKEN, OPTIONAL.
- Use 250 g of chicken breast.
- Use 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Use of satay seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chilli powder(optional).
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare of satay sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of smooth peanut butter.
- Provide 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of sriracha(or any other hot sauce).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of water.
Steps to make Satay stir fry chicken:
- Tenderising chicken cut chicken in half length then slice thinly.place in a bowl with baking soda, use fingers to coat.Set for 20min. Rinse well pat dry with paper towel then place in a bowl.
- Seasoning. Mix together seasonings. Sprinkle 1tsp of tge seasoning over the chicken.mix to coat then set aside for 10min.
- Sauce.place all the ingredients except water in a bowl.Add remaining seasoning.Mix well then add water and mix..
- Stir fry.Heat oil in wokor skillet over high heat.Add onion and garlic, stir fry for 1min.Add chicken and stir fry for 2 min until just cooked through and abit browned.Lower the heat slightly, then add sauce.Stir fry until it reduces down and becomes thicker 1 to 1 1/2min.Serve immediately with rice.Garnish with shallots..
Add the cabbage, carrot and bok choy and stir-fry for another minute. Then add the noodles and the remaining half bottle of the Thai Spicy Satay Sauce. Red chillies are a great source of beta-carotene and vitamin C. Learn how to make Satay Chicken Stir-Fry with Snow Peas and Cilantro. An Indonesian-style stir-fry combining colourful crunchy vegetables and tender chicken strips.
If you find this Satay stir fry chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.