Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect To much chocolate cake with caramel icing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best To much chocolate cake with caramel icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to To much chocolate cake with caramel icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to to much chocolate cake with caramel icing recipe. To cook to much chocolate cake with caramel icing you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make To much chocolate cake with caramel icing:
- Take of cake.
- You need 1 of (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix.
- Take 1 of 5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Get 2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Use of simple caramel frosting.
- Prepare 1/2 can of vanilla frosting.
- Use 1/4 can of caramel ice cream topping.
- Use 1 of mix both ingredients together and drizzle over cake.
Instructions to make To much chocolate cake with caramel icing:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan..
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, drizzle caramel frosting.
If icing is too stiff, add additional syrup by the tablespoon. To ice cake: Place first cake layer on cake stand, top side down and bottom flat side up. Chocolate caramel slice This rich chocolate caramel slice recipe is made with a soft fudge chocolate cake base topped with a sweet smooth caramel filling and finished with a chocolate icing. This slice is the ultimate sugar overload and anyone that love caramel and chocolate this slice is for you, it will tick all the boxes. You could also top with chopped nuts, sprinkles or edible flowers depending on who you're making it for.
If you find this To much chocolate cake with caramel icing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.