Ginger tea/ adrak chai. Tea recipe, Indian tea recipe, Poonam Borkar recipes. Music Credit "Dessert City" bu Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). for some, it is refreshing to drink after a meal or in the evening after a long day. evidently, it has to lead to too many variations to it and one of the variations from urban cities is the ginger tea recipe or adrak wali chai. Use our recipe to make adrak ki chai, ginger tea with a spicy Indian twist, and start your day off right with a steaming cup of this beverage.
It makes a great tea for winter morning and you can Adrak chai is served hot and warms your body up especially during monsoons and cold winters. Ginger tea helps clears up your sinus and is a great. Benefits Of Ginger Tea or Adrak Chai.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ginger tea/ adrak chai. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tea recipe, Indian tea recipe, Poonam Borkar recipes. Music Credit "Dessert City" bu Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). for some, it is refreshing to drink after a meal or in the evening after a long day. evidently, it has to lead to too many variations to it and one of the variations from urban cities is the ginger tea recipe or adrak wali chai. Use our recipe to make adrak ki chai, ginger tea with a spicy Indian twist, and start your day off right with a steaming cup of this beverage.
Ginger tea/ adrak chai is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ginger tea/ adrak chai is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ginger tea/ adrak chai using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger tea/ adrak chai:
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Get 3 to 4 teaspoons of Black tea leaves.
- Get 2 inches of Ginger.
- Get 1/2 cup of regular milk.
- Take 8 teaspoons of sugar.
This ginger root tea is a perfect cure for cold and sinus. It helps to settle upset stomach and cures nausea. It is great remedy for sore throat and running nose. Adrak chai is one of the best drinks to relieve stress.
Steps to make Ginger tea/ adrak chai:
- In a saucepan or kettle, add 4 cups of water, 2-inch ginger grated, tea leaves.
- Add 8 teaspoon sugar and simmer for a more of 1-2 minutes..
- Now add 3-4 teaspoon of tea leaves and simmer for about 1 to 2 minutes till the water gets a deep hue of red..
- Simmering makes the tea strong. If you prefer a light version, then just add the tea leaves to the water. Cover and allow the tea leaves to steep in the hot spiced water for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Add ¼ to ½ cup of hot milk. Some people like to have more milk and some like less milk in ginger tea. So it varies from person to person..
- If adding cold milk, then simmer for a minute or two. If using cashew milk or almond milk, then just stir the cashew milk with tea and remove from pan as otherwise heating further would cause the cashew or almond milk to become slimy and separate..
- Strain the tea through a strainer right into the cups..
- Ready to serve..
Ginger tea helps in reducing inflammation too. My favorite is adrak or ginger tea. Today let us learn how to make ginger tea (adrak chai) following this easy recipe. If you want it stronger brew it for more time. Ginger Tea or Adrak Ki Chai is one of the hot beverages in India.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ginger tea/ adrak chai recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!