Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, lotus biscoff cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lotus biscoff cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake:
- Prepare 250 gms of Lotus biscuits.
- Prepare 80 gms of butter.
- Prepare 80 gms of icing sugar.
- Make ready 200 gms of biscoff spread.
- Get 400 gms of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla essenc.
- Take 150 ml of whipping cream.
- Get 1 packet of lotus biscuits for decoration.
Steps to make Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake:
- Grease a springform cake mould and line it with butter paper. Keep it aside.
- Crush 250 gms of biscuits in a food processor and add melted butter in it. Spread this mixture (reserving 2 spoons for decoration)on the butter paper of the cake mould.Keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Beat together biscoff spread and cream cheese till well blended. Whip the chilled and liquefied whipping cream till soft peaks appear add vanilla essence and icing sugar and whip again till stiff peaks appear.Cool it in the fridge for fifteen minutes. Add 3/4 th quantity of whipped cream to the cheese mixture and fold well..
- Bring out the cake mould. Layer this cheese mixture on the cake mixture and again keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes. Bring it out and spread some melted biscoff spread on it. Sprinkle 2 spoons of crumbled biscuits on it..
- Make rossettes from the remaining cream on the cheese cake. Place some biscuits around the rosettes.Keep it refrigerated till the time of eating!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lotus biscoff cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!