Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate cupcakes with Icing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate cupcakes with Icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cupcakes with Icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cupcakes with icing recipe. You can cook chocolate cupcakes with icing using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate cupcakes with Icing:
- Take 1/2 cup of cocoa unsweetened natural powder * (42g).
- Prepare of For Cupcakes.
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled) (95g).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs large , at room temperature *.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar granulated (100g).
- Prepare 1/2 packed of brown sugar light cup (100g).
- Get 1/3 cup of canola oil vegetable or (melted coconut oil works too) (80ml).
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/2 cup of buttermilk * (120ml).
- Use of For Icing.
- Provide 1 packet of Icing sugar.
- Use packet of Butter as per instructions.
- Get of Strawberry essence.
Instructions to make Chocolate cupcakes with Icing:
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Line a second pan with 2 liners – this recipe makes about 14 cupcakes. Set aside..
- Make the cupcakes: In a large bowl, whisk the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together until thoroughly combined. Set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla together until completely smooth. Pour half of the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Then half of the buttermilk. Gently stir – about 5 stirs. Repeat with the remaining wet ingredients and buttermilk. Stir until just combined; do not overmix. The batter won't be very….
- Pour/spoon the batter into the liners – fill only halfway to avoid spilling over the sides. Bake in batches for 18-19 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before frosting. Mini cupcakes will take about 10 minutes, same oven temperature..
- For the Icing:.
- Prepare the icing as per packet instructions along with butter, add in essence to your flavour of liking.
- Once the cupcakes are out of the oven and cool, pipe the icing over it as per your own choice of design..
What is great about this recipe is that it easy to mix things up by adding a filling and frosting it with any flavor you would like. Today I am doing my favorite Vanilla Bean Buttercream. Add butter, icing sugar and vanilla extract. Spoon mixture into liners until each case is one-third full. Gradually beat in icing sugar and cocoa on low, scraping bottom and sides of bowl until just combined.
If you find this Chocolate cupcakes with Icing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.