Cranberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cranberry glazed pork tenderloin. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cranberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cranberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cranberry glazed pork tenderloin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin:
- Take 12 oz of Cranberries.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Orange zest.
- Get 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- Get 1 of Pork tenderloin.
- Get 1 of Steak seasoning.
Steps to make Cranberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin:
- Combine first 5 ingredients.Bring to a boil and cook 10-15 Mins..
- Add rosemary then turn off and simmer..
- Put steak seasoning on tenderloin and sear all sides..
- Put Pork in oven dish. Pour cranberries on top..
- Cook @ 350° for 20-25 Mins..
- LET REST 10 MINS!!! Keeps in the juices!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cranberry glazed pork tenderloin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!