Masala Chai (Spice Tea).
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, masala chai (spice tea). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Masala Chai (Spice Tea) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Masala Chai (Spice Tea) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have masala chai (spice tea) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Chai (Spice Tea):
- Get 1.5 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 of tabelspoon sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of grated ginger.
- Prepare leaves of Mint.
- Take 3-4 spoons of Dried tea leaves (chaipatti).
Steps to make Masala Chai (Spice Tea):
- In a saucepan pour water and milk and dried tea leaves in it. Let it boil for sometime..
- Grate ginger, crush the mint leaves and add it in the saucepan..
- Boil it till the colour of tea starts becoming brown. The aroma of ginger and mint leaves will indicate that the tea is boiled..
- Pour tea through a fine-mesh sieve into a cup and discard the tea leaves (a good manure for plants).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food masala chai (spice tea) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!