Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb beef stew recipe. You can cook low-carb beef stew using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Carb Beef Stew:
- Get 10 sticks of celery.
- Prepare 30 of baby carrots or equivalent.
- Prepare 3 bunches of radishes.
- Get 1 of yellow onion chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1.6 lbs of stew meat (1 case).
- Prepare 30 oz of beef broth (3 Campbells cans).
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use of Frozen corn – optional.
- Take of Frozen green beans – optional.
- Provide of Frozen peas – optional.
- Provide 1/4 cup of flour??? (New addition to try).
Instructions to make Low-Carb Beef Stew:
- If possible marinate meat with salt and Worcestershire sauce (additional to recipe requirements). – optional.
- Coat meat in flour to thicken sauce. (New addition to try).
- Clean and chop all vegetables and put in slow cooker bowl. Slice celery, half baby carrots and quarter radishes. Add small cuts of beef..
- Stir all ingredients in slow cooker (making sure that all ingredients are mixed and vegetables/meat are below the broth) and cook on high for 8 hours (or low for 10 hours)..
- 30 minutes before eating stir in frozen corn and green beans (and peas). -optional.
Since we want this to be a low carb beef stew, we will not be adding either of those ingredients. For our instant pot beef stew, we kept a nice thick consistency by. Nigerian Beef Stew is a mouthwatering West African stew made with blended plum tomatoes, red bell peppers and habanero peppers. Welcome to Low Carb Africa, the home of Keto & Low Carb African-inspired recipes. I specialize in creating mouthwatering recipes with rich, bold and spicy flavors.
If you find this Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.