Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's chunky chicken fajita style soft tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's chunky chicken fajita style soft tacos using 34 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos:
- Get of ● For The Proteins.
- Get 6 of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Get of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Salt.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken Dust [to taste – equal parts].
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Make ready of ● For The Vegetables & Herbs.
- Take 1 of LG Viadalia Onion [julienned].
- Get 3 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Diced Green Onions.
- Prepare 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded – julienned].
- Make ready 3 of LG Jalapeno Peppers deseeded – julienned].
- Prepare 1 Bag of Multi Colored Sweet Baby Bell Peppers [julienned].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Make ready of ● For The Sides/Options/Garnishes [as needed].
- Make ready 1 Package of 6" Warm Flour Tortillas.
- Make ready of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare of Red Or Green Salsas.
- Take of Picante Sauce.
- Prepare Leaves of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
- Take of Sour Cream.
Steps to make Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos:
- Rinse and cube chicken breasts. Create brine mixture and brine chicken for 2 hours minimum. Add water and ice as needed to cover chicken..
- Chop, mince or julienne all herbs and vegetables..
- Sauté vegetables in a small amount of garlic olive oil for 5 minutes. Or, until slightly translucent. You'll want some crisp on your veggies..
- Garlic, chicken and chives frying in a small amount of garlic olive oil and a dash of Silver Tequila pictured. Lightly dust chicken with cayenne, garlic and onion powder, black pepper and cumin mixture..
- Sautéd vegetables to the left – chicken to the right..
- Serve hot with Sides/Options/Garnishes listed above with an ice cold Mexican beer. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's chunky chicken fajita style soft tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!