Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Saucy sweet potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saucy sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy sweet potatoes recipe. To cook saucy sweet potatoes you only need 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Saucy sweet potatoes:
- You need of Main Dish.
- Prepare of Sweet potatoes (as desired).
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Provide of A pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Get of Protein source – cooked meat or fish. Don't think eggs will be a good idea here.
- Provide of tomatoes.
- Get of pepper.
- Prepare of onion.
- Get of Some spring onions.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil (either butter, vegetable, olive, canola etc).
- Prepare of Garlic, ginger & other assorted vegetables as preferred.
- Take of Additional spice.
Steps to make Saucy sweet potatoes:
- Peel & rinse potatoes.
- Add salt & sugar to potato and boil till soft. Do not allow it to become mushy.
- Drain potato & set aside..
- Rinse vegetables.
- Peel tomato & remove seeds. Dice into pieces..
- Remove seeds from pepper. Dice.
- Dice the remaining vegetables. For a better experience, try to maintain the same or similar size for all the cut vegetables.
- Cook meat/fish in any manner you prefer..
- Cut the meat into bigger chunks. If fish, shred into pieces.
- Mix all vegetables together.
- Add seasoning, some salt & spices to mixture of vegetables.
- Add some oil to the pan. When it's hot, add the vegetables. (Ensure you don't use too much oil).
- Stir fry the vegetables for a while under medium heat. Add the cooked meat/fish.
- Let it steam under low or no heat for a few minutes. This allows the taste of the vegetables to mix better.
- Serve sauce on potatoes. Enjoy while hot or warm.
We're dipping a toe into fall. Sweet potatoes are versatile, filling and packed with goodness. Serve this super root veg in curries, soups and salads, or turn them into mash or fries. Their healthier counterpart – sweet potatoes – are more nutritious with higher amounts of most Cook up some white rice to serve this saucy blend of tender chicken and soft sweet potatoes on top of. Sweet potato risotto: Leftover, roasted sweet potatoes can be pureed to add to a saucy vegetarian Sweet potato and black bean chili: Use pre-cooked sweet potatoes and reduce the simmering time.
If you find this Saucy sweet potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.