Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting recipe. You can have kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting:
- You need of For mug cakes,.
- Take of maida/ all purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar (crystal or icing sugar).
- You need of baking powder.
- Take of milk (1 tsp from it used to soak saffron).
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Chopped almonds.
- Use of For shreekhand,.
- Take of I took.. 1 cup hung curd(Amul shrikhand can be taken).
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- You need of Cardamom powder.
- You need of Choco chips and saffron strands to decorate.
Steps to make Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting:
- Mix all the ingredients of the mug cakes well..
- Pour the batter into coffee mugs till half..
- Microwave on high mode for 2 minutes and allow them to cool. It can be made in a pan on flame. But cook time increase to 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile they are getting cool, mix ingredients of shrikhand together..
- Spread shrikhand on the mug cakes,sprinkle choco chips and saffron and serve a delightful and flavourful dessert.
It is a cupcake no doubt, anyday an international dessert but these cupcakes are totally Indianised in terms of its flavour. Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting step by step. Mix all the ingredients of the mug cakes well. Pour the batter into coffee mugs till half. It can be made in a pan on flame.
If you find this Kesar badam mug cakes with shrikhand frosting recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.