Tequila Bloody Maria.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tequila bloody maria. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tequila Bloody Maria is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tequila Bloody Maria is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tequila bloody maria using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tequila Bloody Maria:
- Get 1 of lemon wedge.
- Get of optional fresh ground pepper sea salt for glass rim.
- Make ready pinch of celery salt.
- Get 2 tsp of ground horseradish.
- Make ready 1 1/2 oz of 1.5 ounces tequila.
- Get 8 of drops worchestershire sauce.
- Make ready 6 of drops tabasco sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of fresh lime juice.
- Take 8 oz of tomato juice.
- Take 1 of olives for garnish.
- Take 1 slice of bell pepper for garnish.
Instructions to make Tequila Bloody Maria:
- Rub the lemon wedge along the rim of a glass and discard. Place ground salt and pepper on a saucer. Turn glass upside down and lightly coat the rim. Fill glass with ice. In a separate shaker/pitcher combine remaining ingredients, stir, pour into ice filled glass, and garnish w/ lemon wedge, lime wedge and skewered olive, bell pepper slice..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tequila bloody maria recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!