Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy asian ramen soup recipe. You can have mike's spicy asian ramen soup using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup:
- Take 3 Packages of Oriental Ramen Noodles [with seasoning packets].
- Get 1 Pound of Presteamed Shrimp [deshelled – added last].
- Use 3 Cans of Seafood Or Vegetable Stock [i prefer seafood stock].
- Use 4 Cups of Water [more of needed].
- Get 1.5 Cups of Fresh Cabbage [sliced thin].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chopped Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- You need 1 of Small Can Bamboo Shoots [drained].
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Water Chestnuts [drained].
- Use 1 (15 oz) of Can Baby Corn [drained].
- Use 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Crushed Thai Chillies.
- Provide 1/2 Can of Bean Sprouts.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Dried Shitake Mushrooms.
- Use 1 tsp of HonDashi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dried Thai Peppers.
- You need 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce [added last].
- Take 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Pickled Ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Use of ● For The Sides.
- Use of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- Get of Sesame Seeds.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Ginger and mushrooms not pictured..
- Put everything, except for shrimp, in a large pot. Including Ramen packets. Boil for 15 minutes..
- Dried Asian mushrooms pictured..
- In the meantime, boil your noodles in water in a separate pot as per manufactures directions. Drain and add to vegetable pot..
- Add your shrimp and Siracha and boil for 2 minutes longer..
- Serve with Siracha Sauce to the side and garnish with green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds. Like I said, this recipe is stupid easy! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.