Strawberry cheesecake. This Strawberry Cheesecake is a stunner! An incredible rich-yet-light cheesecake recipe, finished with a gorgeous strawberry topping that tastes as amazing as it looks. Try our showstopping strawberry cheesecakes, perfect for summer entertaining.
Whisk constantly until the mixture is smooth. Top the cheesecake with strawberries, then brush the. See more ideas about cheesecake recipes, strawberry cheesecake, cheesecake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, strawberry cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Strawberry cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This Strawberry Cheesecake is a stunner! An incredible rich-yet-light cheesecake recipe, finished with a gorgeous strawberry topping that tastes as amazing as it looks. Try our showstopping strawberry cheesecakes, perfect for summer entertaining.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have strawberry cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry cheesecake:
- Prepare 60 gr. of melted butter.
- Take 14 of Lotus biscoff.
- Make ready 250 gr. of German Quark cheese (fresh cheese) or Philadelphia type cream cheese, preferably low fat.
- Take 250 gr. of clean strawberries + 4 complete strawberries to decorate.
- Make ready 1 sachet of vanilla sugar or a teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of brimming with sugar.
- Make ready 4 sachets of Agar Agar powder + 1 sachet to prepare the decoration.
- Make ready 100 ml. of liquid cream for whipping or whipping.
- Make ready 4 scoops of Vanilla ice cream.
Strawberries and cheesecake are a classic combination, so there is no surprise that strawberry There are lots of ways of making strawberry cheesecake. Some people like to make a basic. This creamy strawberry cheesecake is perfect for any special occasion! No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake – an easy and beautiful dessert recipe that you don't need to bake at all.
Steps to make Strawberry cheesecake:
- Crush the cookies in a plastic food bag, close it tightly and roll it over until you see that the cookies are crumbs. Mix the crumbled cookies and melted butter..
- Pour the biscuit or crumbled cookies into the rings and with the help of a glass, crush them so that you cover the entire bottom and the surface is level. Put it in the fridge for 10 minutes, take it out and add 1 scoop of ice cream to each ring, level and set it in the fridge while you prepare the filling..
- Clean the strawberries and place them in a pot. Cook the strawberries together with the sugar and vanilla over low heat until the sugar has completely dissolved..
- With the help of an arm mixer, crush the strawberries until you obtain a puree and return it to the pot. Reserve about 10-12 tablespoons in a separate container, and then prepare the decoration..
- Add agar agar to the still hot strawberry puree, mix well until it is completely dissolved..
- Assemble the liquid cream with the help of an electric mixer. Reserve separately..
- Using a hand mixer, beat the Quark or cream cheese until smooth, then add part of the Quark to the strawberry puree..
- Finally, with the help of a spatula, add the whipped cream in several batches and mix with enveloping movements. It should be a homogeneous and light mass..
- Bring out the prepared rings and pour the mixture onto the base, spread and level the surface. Take care not to fill it completely, so that later you have room to decorate..
- Put it in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours to harden..
- Warm the strawberry puree that you have reserved, add the agar agar powder and mix well until dissolved. Take care that you do not have lumps. Distribute the mixture between the 4 rings, level the surface well and take them back to the fridge until it is time to serve them..
- To un-mould, take out of the fridge a few minutes before serving or to make it faster, heat the metal rings with the help of a torch. Decorate with strawberries and serve..
- NOTE: You can pour and freeze the layers as you want, just make sure to give it at least 30 minutes to set between each layer. eg. add the strawberry layer on top or in the middle of the ice cream layer and cheesecake layer or add it in the bottom between the biscoff and ice cream layer like I have..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
Follow this recipe to learn how to make homemade. This Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is a hit with everyone! It has a buttery graham cracker crust, a creamy cheesecake filling, a sweet and tangy sour cream topping, and finished with a fresh. No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is whipped, creamy and loaded with fresh strawberries. Easy, excellent strawberry recipe and you'll love the simple crust.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food strawberry cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!