Vegetable Beef Stew (Crockpot).
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetable beef stew (crockpot). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetable Beef Stew (Crockpot) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vegetable Beef Stew (Crockpot) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vegetable beef stew (crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Beef Stew (Crockpot):
- Take 2 of 15 oz. cans of petite diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 of 8 oz. can tomato sauce.
- Take 1 can of of corn drained.
- Take 1 can of of cut green beans drained and green beans cut it half.
- Prepare 3 of carrots cut in small pieces.
- Take 6 of small potatoes peeled and cubed (I used red potatoes and left the skin on).
- Get 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Take 2 of Lawry's beef stew season packets (I just used the Great Value brand from Wal-Mart).
- Get 1 1/2 lb of stew meat cubed (beef).
- Get 1 of Water (put enough water to fill a large 7 quart crockpot).
Instructions to make Vegetable Beef Stew (Crockpot):
- Put everything in the crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Serve with Jiffy cornbread..
- ***Another option is to cook on high for 1 hour and then turn to low for another 6 to7 hours, but this is optional..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegetable beef stew (crockpot) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!