Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked aubergine & zucchini topped with cottage cheese casserole recipe. You can cook baked aubergine & zucchini topped with cottage cheese casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole:
- Take of kilo Aubergines/Eggplants sliced.
- Prepare of Zucchini sliced.
- You need of medium size Onions diced.
- Get of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare of kilo fresh Tomatoes grated and 2 tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- Take of Garlic Cloves diced (optional).
- Take of Cottage Cheese.
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Get of Vegetable Oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Use of Pepper.
Steps to make Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole:
- Place sliced Aubergines and brush with vegetable oil into baking pan and bake until Aubergines have softened..
- Crush garlic cloves…..
- Add olive oil into a sauce pan, the ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Place Zucchini on the bottom of the baking pan, and start to tightly roll Aubergines. Place one next to the other and around the pan. Aubergines should be tightly rolled..
- Pour tomato sauce into baking pan and bake for 25 minutes. Once this is ready top by adding Cottage Cheese or any cheese of your choice, bake for another 15 minutes. That’s it 🙂.
- Kali Orexi!!!!.
If you find this Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.