Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mini no bake cheesecakes with seeded base and blueberry compote topping. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini no bake cheesecakes with seeded base and blueberry compote topping using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping:
- Get of Base.
- Get 100 gm of butter.
- Get 150 gms of arrowroot biscuits crushed or blitzed in food processor.
- Prepare 100 gms of mix of linseeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pepitas and chia seeds milled or blitzed in the food processor.
- Get of Note: you can just use 250 gm of biscuits instead of seeds.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 500 gm of cream cheese – room temperature.
- Take 395 gm of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of gelatine powder.
- Get 70 mls of lemon juice.
- Get of Topping.
- Prepare 100 gm of blueberries.
- Take 12 gms of caster sugar.
- Get 10 gms of lemon juice.
- Prepare 6 of hole Silicone Muffin tray and/or wide mouth glasses.
Steps to make Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping:
- Base: Melt 100 gm butter in a small saucepan.
- Combine well with biscuit/seed mixture until you have a thick consistency.
- Spoon approx a tablespoon into each silicone muffin tray hole and press down firmly until tightly packed. If you have some left over, fill some glasses with the mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Filling: Add the cream cheese to a food processor and mix until soft. Add condensed milk and combine well.
- To dissolve the gelatine, sprinkle the powder over 1/3 cup cool water in a small bowl and allow to sit for 2 minutes. Stir. Place the small bowl into a larger bowl filled with boiling water (do not allow the boiling water into the gelatine bowl) and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add gelatine and lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture and combine well in food processor.
- Spoon into silicone muffin moulds and/or glasses and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until set.
- Topping: Place blueberries, sugar and lemon juice into a saucepan and heat for approx 5 mins whilst stirring.
- Place into a bowl and leave to cool and thicken.
- When set, gently remove cheesecakes from the moulds, add compote on top and serve!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mini no bake cheesecakes with seeded base and blueberry compote topping recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!