Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie low fat healthy cheesecake recipe. You can cook low calorie low fat healthy cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake:
- Get of Base.
- Take 1 cup of all-bran original.
- Provide 2 tbsp of applesauce.
- Get of Cheese.
- Prepare 250 grams of low fat cream cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of low-fat yoghurt.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
Steps to make Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Crush the chosen cereal/cracker/digestives to amount to about 1/2 cup in crushed form.
- Mix applesauce into the crushed bits..
- Add all the other ingredients together and mix well. Note: You can use flavoured yoghurt!.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper..
- Spread the base of the cake (crushed bits) onto the bottom of the tray evenly..
- Pour the cheese mixture onto the base..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 25 minutes..
- Leave to cool for at least 45 minutes or until room temperature before refridgerating. Only serve after properly refridgerated!.
When making a food choice, remember to consider vitamins and minerals. Some foods provide most of their calories from sugar and fat but give you few, if any, vitamins and minerals. Pairing low-calorie, fiber-rich veggies like broccoli, radishes, celery, or bell peppers with protein-rich hummus makes a satisfying snack that is sure to keep you feeling full in between meals without adding a lot of calories. Reward yourself with this low calorie, high-fat dessert that will have you going back for seconds and thirds. TThis is by far the best cheesecake I've ever had!
If you find this Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.